Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tunnel, darkness.

It has been a long time folks. Been busy with life.
Mainly attachment, which eats up a huge part of my life.
Yes, back with all the rantings.
Recently, I slow down the pace of my life, paying attention to all the small details.
Afterall, realised that it's all the tiny details that matter.
I have been living a rush, fast-paced life.
It's time to be more, specific, and clear minded. Believe it or not, I know what I want.
Just that, how to execute, how to achieve.
Aw god. I don't know how to continue.
HAHA. Rusty english. But nevermind. As long as we don't give up, there's hope, there's a wayout.
[Hey same to you student!]
Anyway, shall continue tomorrow, when my mind is more, organised. Night world. (:
thanks for those who have been visiting this dusty place. Greatly appreciate it.

"Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you."

Fate, decide for me. I'll leave it to you.

No comments: